College of Liberal Arts Master’s 2023 Commencement Ceremony
Friday, May 12, 2023
12:00 p.m. — College of Liberal Arts – Master’s Degree Ceremony
Location: The Gertrude Castellow Ford Center for the Performing Arts
- You will need to arrive no later than 11:15 a.m. to be checked in and directed to your seat on the of the Ford Center by 11:45 a.m. Staff will be available to assist with seating on the stage.
- Please enter the building through the back loading dock. There will be signage and a check-in area before proceeding to the stage for seating. There will be personnel and signs to guide you in the process.
- Sit down as soon as you get to your chair.
- Seats are reserved for degree candidates on the stage. You will receive your reader card when you arrive to the Ford center at 11:15 a.m. Staff will direct you when to stand up to receive your diploma. You will approach the podium and hand the reader card to the reader who will announce your name and degree. It is very important that you do not misplace this reader card. If you have an unfamiliar name, please fill out the phonetic spelling located on your card.
- Pause at the podium until the reader announces your name.
NOTE: If you require special assistance relating to a disability at the ceremony, please contact the Dean’s Office at 662-915-7177 or at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.