2019 Ceremony Instructions for Liberal Arts MASTERS Degree Candidates
College of Liberal Arts Masters’ Candidates 2019 Commencement Ceremony
Saturday, May 11, 2019 at 11:00 AM—Fulton Chapel
- Liberal Arts Master’s candidates will line up in the outside garden area between Fulton and the Student Union. Candidates will enter Fulton Chapel from the outside door on the right side of the building and proceed down the aisle to the designated seats. There will be personnel and signs to guide you in the process.
- Line up according to your number on your reader’s card. This card will be handed to the person reading the candidates’ names as degrees are awarded. Pause at the podium until the reader announces your name.
NOTE: YOU MUST BRING THIS CARD WITH YOU TO THE CEREMONY!
- You must be in line on time in order to participate in the processional, which will begin promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- Sit down as soon as you get to your chair.
- Degree candidates will return to their seats after receiving their diploma. All candidates are required to remain seated for the entire ceremony.
- We anticipate the ceremony ending no later than 12 noon.
NOTE: If you require special assistance relating to a disability at the 11:00 ceremony, please contact the Dean’s Office at 662-915-7177 or at email@example.com as soon as possible.